Hi

I tried to embed a jess engine in my Java program and everything went fine
until I tried to use the rununtilhalt method to
get the jess engine run all the time. The program just freeze and seems to be
waiting for the jess engine. When I add the
rununtilhalt command in the clp file the compiler report an error of
"unimplemented function run-until-halt".

Could you tell me how to fix the probem?

Many thanks!

Kaisi