I noticed for the first time this morning that I can't add extra newline
characters to the end of a .clp file in the JessDE editor.  Is this
normal?  I don't remember this being the case before.

Also, I noticed that trying to open a .clp file using File/Open External
File... Results in an Error dialog box that says "An error has occurred.
See log for more details", and a blank page that says simply "ERROR".

-Mitch