I think [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i would like to know how can i use a java class with a graphical interface
> using
> textarea and one button instead of the function (read)...

Aside from the material in the manual on this topic (see the section
on "I/O routers"), another technique is covered in detail in chapter
13 of "Jess in Action"; that chapter is excerpted on Sun's web site at
http://java.sun.com/developer/Books/javaprogramming/Friedman-Hill/jess_ch13.pdf
. Everything you need to know to implement the approach described in
the book is contained in the excerpt.