Hi, I am Massimo, and i 'dlike do do a question:
if i use Jess as my inference engine and i translate owl ontologies in
Jess facts and swrl rules in Jess rules, do i loose the DL inference
which i can have if i use a DL reasoner as FaCT o Racer or  i can
realize something but not all?
For example, if i define a dog has an animal with four legs (it's a
sufficient and necessay condition), when  i add a new description of
an animal and i say that it has four legs can jess automatically say,
after reasoning, that it's a dog or can not it do  this thing?And if i
define a transitive property as "isin " in my owl ontology and i say
that a person "isin" a room and that room "isin" a building a dl
reasoner deduce that the person "isin" that building. Can Jess do it
or isn't able to do this inference?
Thanks a lot in advance.