From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of m u
Sent: Wed 5/17/2006 7:46 AM
To: jess-users@sandia.gov
Subject: JESS: warning message

Hi,

I'm using Eclipse and the JESS plugin. I 've defined a rule that will assert a
fact when it fires. An example of the rules is as below:

(defrule productx
         (productx
            (price ?p &: (< ?p 10))
            (quality ?q &: (> ?q 5)))
    =>
    (assert (productx -ok)))

But I've got the following warning message for all RHS of the rules at the
"(assert (productx-ok)))"

creating implied deftemplate at token 'productx-ok'

What is the wrong with my code?

regards

irejai

<<winmail.dat>>