Hello All,

In chapter PC Repair Diagnostic of Jess in Action...
I would really appreciate if someone can explain me the working of the
ask module...

I can't understand the theory of how
MAIN::ask hardware starts the program...
Actually, what happens when this particular line of code is executed..
coz nowehere I see anyfucntion, or rule that executes something like this...

I am failing to grasp this concept... can someone help.. !!!
Thanks