Hi,

I have some java code that create ShadowFact and some rules that modify them at
creation and when they are modified on the Java side.

I'm trying to compare two way of doing this :

First, doing a engine.runUntilHalt() and doing my java code that handle the
shadowfact after.
Second, after each manipulation on the Java side, doing a engine.run().

On performance side, what is the difference between the two ?

You can probably guess that I want to do this because I need to be sure that
Jess has runned out before doing some extra Java code. I don't want to go in
details here of why I need this behavior, but I'm pretty sure that it don't go
agains't the Jess spirit.
Thanks

Soyez parmi les premiers à essayer Windows Live Mail.