Use the jess.PrettyPrinter class, as described in the manual.

An aside: *please* start a new thread for your new questions; please don't reply to an existing message, whether or not you delete the old contents while editing your message, unless you're answering someone else's question. If you send a reply rather than a new message, then threaded email readers (including archives of this list) show your messages as related to others that they're not actually related to. Thanks.