What are your criteria?  What are you trying to measure?

Separate Jess evaluation rules could be written to collect statistics while the
Jess engine is running.  Although the right-hand-side of rules might need some
additions to assist statistics collection, such as incrementing global
counters, the evaluation rules could live in a separate file that you could
optionally load.  Evaluation rules could mirror the primary operations (at a
higher salience) and summarize results (at a lower salience).

Outside of Jess, if separate Jess output is appropriately formatted, such as
creating tab or comma delimited files, then spreadsheets or databases can
analyze Jess output.  Working with arbitrary Jess output may involve difficult
parsing.

Bob Kirby