Hi,

I have asked quite a couple of questions on this forum during April - June
07. I would like to now thank all you guys & Dr Hill for helping me out. I
just got back my results, a 2nd upper class. My gym expert system Jess
project (gotten a B grade) played a big part in this.

Thank you so much again, God bless.
rick