Hello,

I am using FuzzyJess and have a question here:

If a fuzzy varible's term needs to be defined dynamically based on some
input value, I think I can use Java to create the fuzzy variable, add terms
to it and then use rete.store to store it so I can pick it up from Jess
using fetch function.

I am wondering if this is the right way or there is any better way to do it.

Thanks a lot!
Andrew