Hi,

Have read any of the online documentation yet, just to get an idea of how
you can embed Jess in Java applications, and some of the tips for getting
started and some programming examples?

http://herzberg.ca.sandia.gov/jess/docs/70/basics.html

There is a menu on the left of that page by the way.

Do you have time to get a copy of the book?

"Jess in Action" (Length: 480 pages; Publisher: Manning Publications Co.;
ISBN: 1930110898; Publication date: July 2003)

Good luck!
Matt

--
Matthew Hutchinson