Dear All

Thanks for the kind replies
What I am concerned is, my rules is always dynamically changes over time(e.g.
CPU availability/utilisation) -with that, I cannot hard coded on the
programming coding.
Even their template/"deftemplate" might be changes(e.g. new software
properties/a totally new hardware-such as any new instrument attached to the
computer system)

Is that possible with JCHR?

Any suggestions are welcome

Cheers