If a class has a method like

Something[] getFoo()

then it gets turned into a perfectly regular multislot.

On Nov 20, 2007, at 10:36 PM, Skeptic 2000 wrote:

Hi,

Would it be possible to have a shadow fact with a multislot ?

(I know a shadow fact can have an array-based property, but that wouldn't work with multislot pattern matching, what I'm looking for)

Thanks

Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!