I do not, but it sure sounds familiar; seems to me I recall at least
talking to someone about such a tool at one time.

In any case, letting Jess parse the code itself, then using the
Rete.listXXX methods and the docstrings, this should not be too hard
to put together. Sounds like either a good community project, or
something we should do and include with the Jess distribution.