On Oct 20, 2008, at 2:51 PM, Skeptic 2000 wrote:

Hi,

Does backward chaining works with shadow facts ? (generally)
Is there some known limitations ?

Yes, I think so. NO particular issues that I'm aware of.

If anyone has some examples to share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

!

Informatics & Decision Sciences, Sandia National Laboratories
PO Box 969, MS 9012, Livermore, CA 94550
http://www.jessrules.com