Hello,
I wanted to upgarde my Jess7.0 application to Jess71p2 veriosn..
But seems the rules which are using (test) are not behaving properly or
not as expected.
Is this some known issue in this version or any workaround to get this
working ?

Thanks,
Nikita

HSBC Software Development (India) Pvt Ltd
HSBC Center Riverside,West Avenue ,
25 B Kalyani Nagar Pune  411 006 INDIA

Telephone: +91 20 26683000
Fax: +91 20 26681030