Jess doesn't care, being a pure Java library. The 32 vs 64-bit question
depends entirely on your own machine's architecture, and then the proper
Eclipse distribution depends on what sort of code you intend to write: for
example, the RCP/RAP developer package is for people who are writing
Eclipse plugins, while "Eclipse Classic" is a good all around distribution
for general Java programming.