From: anna hermali [anna_h...@yahoo.com]

Jum'at Agung dan Paskah adalah TRADISI yang menyesatkan???

Tau kah anda bahwa ""Jum'at Agung dan Paskah"" ternyata hanya TRADISI  orang
dunia yang
sama sekali tidak ada hubungannya dengan Penyaliban, Kematian maupun
Kebangkitan Sang
Penebus Yesus Kristus?? TRADISI yang menyesatkan!!!

Kalau anda mengasihi Tuhan Yesus yang sudah menderita sengsara sampai mati di
kayu salib
untuk menebus dosamu, BERTOBAT lah, jangan lagi mengikuti tradisi yang penuh
dengan
kebohongan dan penyesatan!

Berikut  adalah  beberapa videos yang bisa membuka mata anda!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiiZ_Qj_-TM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxCldp0v8cQ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxCldp0v8cQ&feature=related> &feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYusbSP6Vc4
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYusbSP6Vc4&feature=related> &feature=related

From: Passion for Truth Ministries <i...@passionfortruth.com>

Get Rid of Easter.com Campaign

<http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/464860/f691349066421b2a955c01ac42c037
cd/image/jpeg>

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET THE WORD OUT ON THE INTERNETS MOST WATCHED VIDEO ON THE
SUBJECT OF
EASTER!

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getridofeaster.com>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.passion-for-truth.com%2Faudio-teachings.htm>

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.getridofeaster.com>

Here is the Deal!

When this video was created on God's Learning Channel, no one could have
anticipated that
it would be one of THE MOST popular videos in the entire Hebraic Roots
Movement, much less
one of the top videos watched on the world's largest pod-casting site in ALL of
Christianity! (Praise the Lord!)

Tens of thousands of people's lives have been changed because of the
information on this
video.

Soooo....Here is what we have done:  We have set up a separate website called
"GetRidofEaster.com".  It is designed to have a controversial name so that
people would be
forced to visit it out of sheer curiosity.  If they watch the video in it's
entirety, they
will never be the same.

Here is what we are asking YOU to do:  Go to your Facebook page and cut and
paste the
following onto your wall EVERY DAY for a week:  "You have GOT to watch this
video on the
subject of Easter.  You won't believe it!:  www.GetRidofEaster.com".  From
there, email it
to everyone you know.  Entire congregations have been changed  after their
pastors have
watched this teaching!

NOW IS THE TIME my friends to act and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

TESTIMONIES:

One of my congregants just came back from your conference in St. Louis and
handed me this
DVD and told me I have to watch it.  I did.  That was the best and worst day of
my life as
I realized how much we are offending the Father and we don't even know it.  I
almost
turned it off half way through as I said to myself, "But, that's not what it
means to me".
Boy, am I glad I didn't!  The Last half is simply amazing and I am now in the
process of
teaching this to my entire church.  Thank you for what you are doing as I look
forward to
gleaning more from your teachings very soon.

Being a pastor in the Vineyard movement, it is hard for me to see the Truth and
just look
away.  This video has completely set me down a road that has not only changed me
completely, but has turned my entire congregation onto the Truths of the Bible
from the
Hebraic perspective.  Every pastor in the country needs to watch this DVD.

This has revolutionized our family as well as many of our friends lives.
Two reactions to this DVD - (1)Turning it off half way, or (2)Crying out to the
Father and
changing their ways. Unfortunately, the ones who have turned it off have made
their choice
already. Thank you for all you do!

Finally...the Truth! I've searched for a long time and never found a church I
felt right
in. Always questioning why I get something different from the Word than what
the church
teaches and practices and now I know. Praise the True Lord of Lords!

ALSO...there was one testimony of a lady who woke up to the DVD on her porch.
She was a
67 yr. old Catholic.  She not only got saved because of what she saw, but has
since
watched every single teaching that we have and has passed the Truth or
Tradition video
onto everyone she knows!

BULK ORDERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR TRUTH OR TRADITION FOR AS LITTLE AS $2.50 A
PIECE!

You may never know how many lives will be changed!

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FPassion-For-Truth-Ministries%2F279150669203>
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fpassion-for-truth.com%2Fcontact-us.htm>

Passion for Truth Ministries

PO BOX 1800

St. Charles, Mo 63302

This message was sent to anna_h...@yahoo.com from:

Jim Staley | PO Box 1800 | St. Charles, MO 63303

Email Marketing by  <http://www.icontact.com/a.pl/144186> iContact - Try It
Free!

<http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=51954482&l=36004&s=OXGB&m=396860&c=464860
> Manage Your Subscription  |
<http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=396860&s=51954482&c=OXGB&cid=464860>
Forward To a Friend

Share this message with others:
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fdel.icio.us%2Fpost%3Fv%3D4%26noui%26jump%3Dclose%26url%3D%26title%3DGet%
2BRid%2Bof%2BEaster.com%2BCampaign> del.icio.us
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fdigg.com%2Fsubmit%3Fphase%3D2%26url%3D%26title%3DGet%2BRid%2Bof%2BEaster
.com%2BCampaign> Digg
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Freddit.com%2Fsubmit%3Furl%3D%26title%3DGet%2BRid%2Bof%2BEaster.com%2BCam
paign> reddit
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsharer.php%3Fu%3D%26title%3DGet%2BRid%2Bof%2BEaster.c
om%2BCampaign> Facebook
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=51954482&msgid=396860&act=OXGB&c=464860&destina
tion=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stumbleupon.com%2Fsubmit%3Furl%3D%26title%3DGet%2BRid%2Bof%2BEaster.
com%2BCampaign> StumbleUpon

<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/track.php?msgid=396860&act=OXGB&r=51954482&c=464860>

http://www.allon.org/the_name.htm

By This Name

What is the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost? Matthew 28:19 says, " . .
. in the
name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" The word translated
"name"
comes from the Greek word,  (onomah), which is everything that is thought or
felt when
speaking, hearing or thinking about a name, i.e. rank and/or authority.

English Bibles render the name of the Son to be Jesus. This name is neither
Greek nor
Hebrew in origin, and it is not found in Biblical text. The Greek text renders
His name,
(Iesous). So, the name Jesus is a transliteration of the Greek name Iesous. The
Lord was a
Hebrew and had a Hebrew name which was  (Yeshua). The name Yeshua is derived
from the
Hebrew word that means salvation, and the Greek word, Iesous, was an attempt to
spell His
name in Greek so that a Greek reader might pronounce it the way it should sound
in Hebrew.
So, the Greek word, Iesous, has no meaning. It is a transliteration of the
Hebrew word,
Yeshua.

There is a teaching that God has many names like elshadai, elohim, Jehovah
rapha, etc.,
but the truth is that these are attributes of God and not His name. The only
name the
Bible gives for God is  (YHVH) which is transliterated as Yahweh in some Bibles
and
Jehovah in others. This name is sometimes shortened to Yah but is still the
name of God.
So, if we are to do things in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
which name or
names are we to use? If we believe that we should use three names, i.e. a name
for the
Father, a name for the Son, and a name for the Holy Ghost. There is only one
name given
for the Father which settles that, but what about the Son? Will we use Jesus,
Iesous or
Yeshua? The Bible doesn't give a name for the Holy Ghost. If there is no name
that can be
used then we cannot obey this scripture.

When we baptize, pray, or heal in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
we are doing
it not by a particular name, but by the authority of the Father, Son, and Holy
Ghost which
is one name and one authority.

The Bible is not telling us to baptize or heal in any particular name, rather
it is
teaching us to do this by the authority of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
which is the
authority of the One, True and Living God.

Shalom,
Robert Allon

Kirim email ke