From: anna hermali anna_h...@yahoo.com

HEED the WARNINGS of THE MOST HIGH

PREPARE your hearts... Its time to warn everyone!
says the Lord in this very last hour.

===================================

From: anna hermali <anna_h...@yahoo.com>

More Warnings!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/daniel-pasaribu/messages-from-the-lord-for-pastors-bishops-
and-all-christians-may-6-2011-words-o/220343444658164

In case you can't open the link:

MESSAGES FROM THE LORD FOR PASTORS, BISHOPS AND ALL CHRISTIANS - May 6, 2011:
Words of
Prophecy by Augusto Maquengo

by Daniel Pasaribu <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000796435630>
on Friday,
May 6, 2011 at 3:23pm

Received by Bro. Augusto Maquengo on the 6th May 2011

The Lord visited me in the morning immediately when i arrived into the office.
I felt his
presence and a hand came over my shoulders and I could feel such a fire over me
and I
heard the voice of the Lord speak to me and He started saying: Write it down
and tell
them:

*       THUS SAYS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY TO Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops and
other
Servants: MY WRATH WILL CONSUME YOU AND YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED, BECAUSE YOU
HAVE
ABANDONED MY WAYS AND MADE MY SHEEP (CHRISTIANS) YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY AND
YOUR SOURCE OF
WEALTH, SO I, THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE AWAY THESE PASTORS, EVANGELISTS AND MY
SERVANTS WHO
MARRIED PROSPERITY INSTEAD OF THE MESSAGE OF REPENTANCE, CONVERSION, MY
IMMINENT COMING
AND RAPTURE. Pastors, have forgotten their God and glory in the power that I,
God gives
them instead of giving Me all the glory and honor. The Prophets prophesy
falsely, and the
priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what
will ye do in
the end thereof?  (Jeremiah 5:31).

*       THE CHURCH which they SAY TO BE MY HOUSE, HAS BECOME An ENTERTAINMENT
THEATRE
HAVING AS AUTHORS THE PASTORS, BISHOPS AND USHERS OF THE CHURCH. THEY EAT,
DRINK AND
CELEBRATE IN MY HOUSE AND PRESENCE WITHOUT FEAR, TREMBLING OR RESPECT FOR ME.
OH, MY GLORY
HAS LEFT THEIR TEMPLES AND MY PRESENCE HAS LONG LEFT THEIR CHURCHES. THEY WILL
NOT BE
RAPTURED IF THEY DO NOT WEEP AND CRY BITTERLY IN REPENTANCE TOWARDS ME THEIR
GOD.

*       MY SERVANTS HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED WITH THE WORLD AND THEY ARE NOW MAKING
PLANS TO
INTRODUCE YET MORE PROFOUNDLY THE IDEOLOGIES OF THE WORLD IN THE CHURCH. THEY
CELEBRATE
VALENTINE'S DAY IN THE CHURCH AND CELEBRATE THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF LIARS IN
THE CHURCH
AND SAY ON THE DAY OF MOURNING: TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE FUNERAL LET US
THEREFORE WEAR
BLACK COLOR. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CORRUPTED.

*       The Pastors, Evangelists and BISHOPS PROPHESIED times of plenty, TIME OF
DELIVERANCE AND PROSPERITY WHILE THERE COMES TO THE EARTH CALAMITY, AWFUL
TORMENT AND
DESTRUCTION IN THE WORLD. MY SERVANTS DO NOT LISTEN MORE FROM ME, THEY HAVE
CORRUPTED
THEMSELVES WITH THE WORLD IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY LEFT MY WAYS, THEY DO NOT
SEEK ME IN
PRAYER, FASTING AND MEDITATION OF MY WORD, THEY ONLY DO FASTING AND PRAYER TO
ASK FROM ME
GIFTS OF HEALING, MIRACLE AND PROPHECIES FOR THEIR OWN PROFIT AND THEY EVEN
SAY: I will
prepare a message for preaching, I will prepare a conference, I'm so busy with
the
counseling of the faithful, I must take care of the faithful AND DOES NOT HAVE
TIME FOR ME
THE OWNER OF THE SHEEP. THESE PASTORS WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UP, SAYS LORD OF
HOSTS. IF YOU
HAVE FEAR OF ME, THEN TEAR OFF YOUR CLOTHES, TEAR YOUR HEARTS, YOUR MINDS AND
WITH TEARS
IN REPENTANCE. I WANT A NATIONAL REPENTANCE OF THE CHURCH, LAMENTATION AND
WEEPING, DRESS
UP DUST AND CRY IN REPENTANCE, and otherwise YOU WILL NOT COME WITH ME TO
HEAVENS.

*       MY SHEEP EAT ROTTEN, BEWITCHED FOOD FROM PROSPERITY MESSAGES OF MY
SERVANTS AND
THESE PASTORS ARE INVESTING IN THE FUTURE WITH CHURCH BUILDING PROJECTS AND
THEY DO NOT
KNOW THAT ALL THESE PROJECTS WILL BE INTERRUPTED WITH SUDDEN DESTRUCTION AND
CALAMITIES.
AFTER I HAVE RESCUED BY BRIDE FROM THIS EARTH, THESE BUILDING PROJECTS WILL BE
TURNED TO
NOTHING. THEY ARE SIMPLY EMPTY INVESTMENTS WHICH WILL YIELD NOTHING. INVEST
INSTEAD IN
PREACHING THE TRUE UNADULTERATED WORD OF LIFE, PREACH INSTEAD THE PROSPERITY OF
SOUL AND
SPIRIT THROUGH REPENTANCE AND ETERNAL LIFE. THUS SAYS THE LORD, HOW MUCH I LOVE
MY BRIDE
WHO SEEK ME DAILY AND FEAR MY HOLY NAME!!

*       TIME HAS FINISHED. THE TIME HAS ENDED. THE HOUR IS COMING NOW WHEN I
WILL TAKE MY
BRIDE WITH ME. IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS EVENT, DISASTERS, CALAMITIES AND HORRIBLE
TORMENTS
AS IT NEVER BEEN BEFORE ON EARTH, WILL DISASTROUSLY DESTROY LIVES AND LIVES.
WHEN MY ENEMY
TAKES OVER, THERE WILL NOT BE MORE REPENTANCE, NO TIME TO SEEK ME BECAUSE I
WILL NOT
ANSWER ANY PRAYER, GRACE WILL HAVE TAKEN AND MY HOLY SPIRIT WILL BE NO MORE ON
EARTH. THE
ENEMY WILL TAKE CONTROL AND YOU WILL GNASH YOUR TEETH AND WAIL IN HEART TORMENT
AND
BROKENNESS. BREAK YOUR HEARTS NOW AND MAKE IT SPILL BLOOD FOR REPENTANCE, RIP
OFF YOUR
HEARTS IN REPENTANCE IN THIS LAST SECOND OF TIME LEFT, OTHERWISE HORIBLE WRATH
WILL BEFALL
YOU.

*       But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are
revolted and
gone. Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, which
giveth
rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the
appointed
weeks of the harvest. Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your
sins have
withholding good things from you. For among my people are found wicked men:
they lay wait,
as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. As a cage is full
of birds, so
are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen
rich. They are
waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge
not the
cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the
needy do they
not judge. (Jeremiah 5:24-28) . YOU WILL NOT BE RAPTURED, SAYS THE LORD. UNLESS
YOU CHANGE
YOUR WAYS AND REPENT.

*       I will not rapture those who married Television, movies and
entertainment which
occupies most of your time and you don't have time for Me, your God and My
Word.

*       I will not rapture Christians who only God to Church on Sundays to
Appease MY
WRATH OVER THEIR LIVES AND THEY THINK THAT, I GOD, DO NOT SEE AND KNOW IT. ON
SUNDAYS,
they only go to Church to show off their best clothes for the occasion and make
talks with
friends. My house has become a social networking club.

*       I, Jesus Christ, your Lord will not rapture those who spent hours and
hours before
the TV on Novels and other things, because they have turned as your COUNSELORS,
THE NOVELS
AND SCIENTIFIC TEACHINGS INSTEAD OF HAVING THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THEIR BEST
FRIEND.

*       Every believer who forgot to seek My Holy Spirit and has as the best
friend the TV
and other demonic scientific ideologies instead of My Word will be left behind
to face the
Anti-Christ and the Mark of the Beast.

*       The demons were successful in infiltrating in the midst of the Church
and the
Church today has been molded in the character of demonic taught theologies
INSTEAD OF MY
WORD, AND THE CHARACTER OF ME, CHRIST THE LORD. A CHURCH LIKE THIS, WILL BE
LEFT BEHIND.

*       THOSE who live their lives marketing their bodies with indecent
clothing design,
showcasing their breast and exposing their body; THIS IS CERTAINLY THE MODEL OF
THE WORLD.
These Christians tell Me, their God: God I have already given you my heart and
it is
enough. As of the external part of me, let me myself take care of it by
dressing how I
desire. LET IT BE KNOWN INDEED THAT I HAVE ALREADY LEFT YOU TO LIVE AND ENJOY
WITH THE
WORLD AND BE WITH IT. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I AM A JEALOUS GOD? I TAKE JEALOUS IN
ALL OF YOU
BUT YOU SHARE ME WITH THE WORLD, I WILL CERTAINLY NOT TAKE IT.

*       Every believer who has Made Me their toy and who say in their mind: God
is not so
bad to not understand that we live in 21st century today and that in the world
we live
like that. IN THE TIMES OF NOAH, IT WAS less bad THAN TODAY, IN THE TIMES OF
LOT WAS LESS
BAD THAN TODAY, THEREFORE REPENT OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSE.

*       I WILL NOT TAKE THOSE WHO BUY, SELL AND PLAY GAMES IN MY HOLY DAY OF
WORSHIP-
SUNDAY OR SATURDAY WHICHEVER DAY YOUR LEADERS HAVE SET FOR YOU TO WORSHIP ME
SHOULD BE FOR
ME ALONE, I AM YOUR LORD. This Day MUST BE SANCTIFIED TO ME ALONE. PEOPLE DO
NOT RESPECT
ME THEIR LORD AND GOD. THEY TELL ME AND ARGUE WITH MY TRUE SERVANTS: This is
law but we
are in the time of grace. CAN NOT YOUR LORD BE RESPECTED AND REVERED? DOES
GRACE MEAN
BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO YOUR GOD? YOU ARGUE WITH ME EVEN IN PRAYER THE SAME WAY
YOU WILL
ARGUE WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE.

*       I WILL NOT TAKE WITH ME THE LIARS, PROUD, VANITY BELIEVERS WHO HAS AS
THEIR BEST
FRIEND MUNDANE PEOPLE AND THEY CORRUPT THEMSELVES WITH THE WORLD. I, YOUR LORD
AND GOD
ORDERED YOU IN MY WORD TO SEPARATE FROM THEM AND HAVE NOTHING TO OD WITH
UNEQUAL YOKE.
READ. II Corinthians 6:14-17.

*       I WILL NOT TAKE WITH ME THOSE WHO INCREASE THEIR WORDS TO THE TRUTH AND
REALITY,
BACKBITERS OF MY SERVANTS AND PASTORS WHO TRULY SERVE ME AND CARRY MY WORD. FOR
WOE UNTO
HIM WHO ADD AND TAKE FROM THE WORD OF PROPHECY OF MY WORD.

THIS IS MY POSITION, ACCEPT IT AND LEAVE IT; SAYS THE LORD.

I, YESHUAH MESSIAH, YOUR GOD AND OTHER THERE IS NOT.

PREPARE, PREPARE, I ARRIVE SOON!