Moved this to Jetspeed-dev

Raphaël Luta wrote:

I thought we would first go through Release candidates for 1.6 before announcing an official "1.6" release ?

im -1 on that because no one actually works on 1.6 anymore except myself
There hasn't been any activity on the 1.6 branch for months
My vote is to release it since I don't have the free tiem for a full RC cycle

If we could get the fix in now I'd be glad to incorporate it in the release

I can write it easily but I don't have currently the environment to test it :) I've not yet run Fusion...

I'll commit a patch later this evening.

send me a patch and i'll test it immediately

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773-4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194