David Sean Taylor wrote:

I still have a few outstanding features for the 1.6 release:
- build db specific torque jars

done

- fusion testing
- cleanup tutorial

Does anyone else have anything outstanding for 1.6?

not all at once please

Im not going to build the release until the above are resolved

Im looking to clean up the 1.6 cvs. It takes a while to download mainly because of jars that are no longer used.
I'd like to propose deleting:

1. the entire build directory

-0. I don't how many people use maven vs ant to build jetspeed 1 so this may have a huge impact on our current user base. I think we should ask
on the user mailing-list before doing something like this.

2. scratchpad/cms
   Graffito now exists in incubator, we don't need this here any more

+1

3. scratchpad/portlet-api
   this directory confuses people since they think its real thing
   (its not, its the pre expert group design)

+0. It has historical value but I agree it can confuse people.

--
RaphaÃl Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/