Stephane Grialet wrote:

> In fact we have two platforms:
> - one for the tests, on this platform all the portlets and screens seem to
> work fine (except in a few rare cases where session context is mysteriously
> lost).
> for each portlet, on this site the "Info" and "Maximize" button links are:
> http://<dev_server>:8080/jetspeed/portal/screen/Info/action/MarkRefPage/port
> let/<myportlet>
> and
> http://<dev_server>:8080/jetspeed/portal/screen/Maximize/action/MarkRefPage/
> portlet/<myportlet>
>
> - one for the production, and on this site there seems to have more session
> context lost.
> Also, the "Info" and "Maximize" button links for each portlet don't work on
> this site, they are different than on the dev site, they include the session
> id at the end of the URL:
> http://<dev_server>:8080/jetspeed/portal/screen/Info/action/MarkRefPage/port
> let/<myportlet>?sessionid=<xxxx>
> and
> http://<dev_server>:8080/jetspeed/portal/screen/Maximize/action/MarkRefPage/
> portlet/<myportlet>?sessionid=<xxxx>
>
> We use the same jetspeed.war file on the two sites.
> Only the conf files (jetspeed-config mainly) are differents.
> So why the portal behaviour is so different from one site to the other ?

I have just got a report from a customer that session tracking with no
cookies enabled breaks when the maximize/restore button is hit. I will
research it before thursday if nobody corrects it before.

It looks like the URL is not properly rewritten in the MarkRefPage
action or "around" :-)

I'm currently out of the office, and won't be back until Thursday morning.