Santiago Gala wrote:

> Also, I'm seeing funny things with current CVS.
>
> - jetspeed.jar is not in the war, at least not in WEB-INF/lib ???

The current build system does not add jetspeed.jar to the war. Instead,
the jetspeed classes are compiled into the 'classes' directory which
*is* distributed with the war. As far as I know, the net effect should
be the same (both are added to the classpath of the webapp).

> - I get a catastrophic error about log4java (seems like updating
> turbine.jar is not enough).
>
> After I added the jetspeed.jar to the webapp and changed the log4java
> 1.0.4 files by log4java 1.1 (coming from Turbine HEAD), it seems to work
> again.

Hmmm...not sure why this is happening, anybody else having the same
problem?

-Johnny.