Hi,

Can anyone point me to a code snippet or show me how to programmatically
initialize a service within an init method of some other service. The
documentation for org.apache.turbine.service.TurbineBaseService talks about
that, but I couldn't figure out proper way to do this.

Here is what the doc says:
If you need to use another Service inside your early initialization,
remember to request initialization of that Service before using it:
getServiceBroker().initClass("OtherService",data);
OtherService service =
(OtherService)getServiceBroker().getService("OtherService");