The solution I have committed:

All of the email headers and the body are set in the velocity template.
  This allows the Jetspeed administrator to define
media-type/country/language/country specific templates and/or use string
localization (when it is implemented).

Paul Spencer

Paul Spencer wrote:

> Ignacio
>
> In the case of SendConfirmationEmail.java, their are a few places that
> Localization.getString() are used.  I would like to replace that code,
> but I have not used the "turbine l10n service".  Can you provide some
> examples or point me to some documentation?
>
> If I provide a list of english template files, can you translate them to
> spanish for inclusion in the distribution?
>
> Paul Spencer
>
> Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
>
>> Forget this message .. just understanding how it's esed.. ;)
>>
>> Anyway the part on translate this strings to properties it's
>> appropiatte.. what do yo think..?.
>> Saludos ,
>> Ignacio J. Ortega

>>> src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\modules\localization\JetspeedLoca
>>> lization.j
>>> ava:
>>> public class JetspeedLocalization extends ListResourceBundle
>>>
>>> File
>>> src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\modules\localization\JetspeedLoca
>>> lization_d
>>> e.java:
>>> public class JetspeedLocalization_de extends ListResourceBundle
>>>
>>> File
>>> src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\modules\localization\JetspeedLoca
>>> lization_e
>>> n.j
>>> ava:
>>> public class JetspeedLocalization_en extends ListResourceBundle
>>>
>>> File
>>> src\java\org\apache\jetspeed\modules\localization\JetspeedLoca
>>> lization_f
>>> r.j