Hi,

I just updated my linux work area, switched to dbpsml in JRp and did
a "build clean install".

I then started tomcat401 and went to the homepage.

The layout I got was as if I had logged in as the admin user - tabs
offering content, security and admin.

It seems a little intermittent - as I did a clean install again and
it seemed ok - but then I logged in as turbine and logged out and it
was the admin user layout.

I switched off dbpsml and rebuilt and restarted tomcat and things
looked fine again.

I did not notice this under windows last week - and I didn't think
anything dbpsml-related had changed since I had tested it last...

I just re-tried it on win nt4 with tomcat3.3 and it works as
expected...

I also tried tomcat401 and that works fine too.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Regards,
Chris

=====