Hi David,

thanks for your help.

WML is working fine on the OpenWave v4.1 browser.
The OpenWave v5.0 browser works sometimes - there's a bug in sending WAP Forms. One
field becomes modified by the browser so jetspeed receives incorrect data and denies
the access.

If you want to have back your back-button. You can modify the <template> area in the
/wml/top.vm file where I removed this entry.

BTW: I am not sure if it is already available in this release maybe I have to upload
the newest version - It is possible to add a parameter named "imagewml" to a wml
portlet. The image value is used while rendering the wml menu else the bullet.wbmp is
used.

Andreas