First of all, sorry about sending the announcement emails out as HTML email.
Im out of the office and using a company computer, and didn't realize the
mail settings until I received the mail this morning.

> 1) General release announcement ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Done

> 2) Update version and link on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html

Im not sure how - can someone help me out?
I try to checkout the site:

cvs co site

but I get this message:

cvs server: Updating site
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/home/cvs/site'
(/home/cvs/site/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/site'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up