Hi,

  Log:
  The last main part of the torque/turbine upgrade - dbpsml uses the
new torque manager stuff and all db pool access is via torque.  the
db psml import now occurs in the late init.

Well - I thought it used the manager stuff - perhaps they removed
those...

There is one thing outstanding still - the generated sql is coming
out garbled - with $type and $autoIncrement in it - I guess the
schema.xml needs a little tweaking.

Chris

=====