The PSML format has always supported "nested" panels and portlets, even
mixed at the same level.

However, I found very difficult to implement a customizer UI that would be
powerful enough to
allow you to include panels/portlets abywhere yet simple enough so that
users don't need to be
trained to use it.

Now if you have ideas or mock-ups of a UI design, I'm definitely interested.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/