Hi,

I was testing my portlets for performance, and tracing every call to
getcontent of a portlet to see how much time it took. I'm having a surprise
when I minimize / restore / maximize a portlet :
The GetContent method of all the other portlets still in the pane is called
twice... Same Portlet ID (I traced it to see if I was instanciating multiple
portlets)

Can anyone please try to reproduce it ? Just trace the getcontent method of
a portlet, maximize it, and see if the trace appears twice the second time.

I may have done something wrong somewhere, but don't know what. If noone can
reproduce, I'll have a look at my code, but I don't understand from where it
may come.

I'm using 1.4b1 rls.

Aurélien Pernoud
Sopra Group