From: Marian Skalsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 3:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ADD/REMOVE tab/entry TO ALL users PSML at once

Hi there!

We have JetSpeed used in our company intranet and I have made a default user XXX and
all new users when created get his psml.
This is fine. But my boss wants to be able to add a TAB in the menu to all users when
he decides. Other way said, he wants to login to his account and then add something..
and this should appear in every users home (PSML).
Is there a some way how to add something (e.g. TAB item in the menu) to all users
PSMLs or how to share a part of PSML by all users, that may be then changed anytime?
Or how would you solve this?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated.
Thank you.
$kala.

---
Odchádzajúca správa neobsahuje vírusy.
Skontrolované antivírusovým systémom AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verzia: 6.0.401 / Vírusová databáza: 226 - dátum vydania: 11. 10. 2002