[This message is for the current Jetspeed committers only]

As part of the recent discussions on the streamlining of the ASF
organization and processes, it appears that many committers had
not signed a Contributor License Agreement (me included :( ).

This is required for any committer on any Apache project so if
you're a committer on Jetspeed and have not done this yet, I strongly
suggest you spend some time to fill out and fax the form:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/agreement.html

Since I don't know who is currently subscribed to [EMAIL PROTECTED],
I thought I may as well send a reminder to the list...

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/