To Scott:
>Sorry, it's LGPL so we can not include directly with Jetspeed. Maybe >you
could convince them to change their license to BSD/Apache style ;)

I think I'll try...;)!

To David:
>Take a look at org.apache.jetspeed.util.rewriter
>The HTML parser is pluggable using the rewriter framework
Thank you, I'll try to plug the parser.
Regards,

Marco

Take a look at org.apache.jetspeed.util.rewriter
The HTML parser is pluggable using the rewriter framework

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

>+01 707 529 9194

Partecipa al concorso Tiscali "collegati e vinci",
il primo premio e' un viaggio per 2 persone a Zanzibar!
http://point.tiscali.it/numerounico/