From: gbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jetspeed Developers List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Jetspeed Customization
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:59:32 -0500

Look under the layouts directories under templates. If you are running the default velocity template format, then this will be WEB-INF/templates/vm/layouts/html/default.vm. Elements for the header, footer etc, are located in WEB-INF/templates/vm/navigations/html.

hth
George

Abhijit Petkar wrote:

Hi All,

I want to know how to customize the main page i.e the default page that loads the "http://localhost:8080/jetspeed";.

I have customized the logo, welcome title etc. using the localization files. But how do I modify the page itself?

Regards
Abhijit