I have just updated the CVS with the latest cornerstone code base.  You will notice
there is now cornerstone-demo sub directory.  I have migrated the ant build
functionality into maven for both cornerstone and cornerstone-demo.

Running the demo:

First build cornerstone by cd-ing to the cornerstone sub-directory and running
"maven", the default goal will do everything you need including installing the
cornerstone jar into your maven repository.

Second to run the demo, cd to cornerstone-demo and run "maven", the default goal will
automatically build and run the demo app for you.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            |
| Apache Jetspeed Portal Project |