+1 on 4 as well.

Another question:
I am assuming that the page decorator will provide
menu support, correct?

If you want
Tab 1 - Tab 2 - Tab 3
For Tab 1
Sub Tab 1 - Sub Tab 2 - Sub Tab 3

where tab 1 -> page1
and sub tab 1 -> page 1.1 (page 1.1 is nested in page
1)
etc.

What mechanisms are we planning to provide to allow to
automatically generate a tab menu / control over  how
the menu should behave (menu on the top, on the left,
etc).

Regards,

David.

--- Scott T Weaver