Im seeing (or not seeing) the same thing David is on Firefox 0.9.3

David Sean Taylor wrote:

Randy Watler wrote:

David,

Just discovered during testing that the decorators are not correctly displaying the background in the title bar in maximize mode.
Are you seeing that too?

I am not seeing any odd behavior in the portlet title bars in maximized mode. Which browser are you using?

Mozilla (Firefox)
Internet Explorer 6

same behavior on both
The title bar background is white, thus you dont really see the title bar
Perhaps you forgot to send a patched file, or I missed one?

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
 - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>        *