You will need to create it.

sree wrote:

Hi, I downloaded jetspeed 2 from cvs. trying to run with mysql. I have got mysql running, but get the following problem

java.sql.SQLException: Unknown database 'j2test'

Should I build the j2test database before running the build, or jetspeed build suppose
to build that for me?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Sree

--
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
 - Admiral Hyman Rickover

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openedit.org>           *