Scott,

David committed my last round of patches last night.

There is a prototype implementation of Document Sets that I hope can support
your needs for pull down list generation. There are examples checked in, but
please feel free to ask questions here whenever you get to looking at it.
For now, the Document Sets appear under the "Additional Links" in the left
menu table.

The MSSQL populate script now uses 0/1 instead of true/false for BIT data
types as we dscussed.

Lastly, I have added LRU caching to the ProfiledPageContext generation in
CastorXmlPageManager. The cost of generating all of the navigational data is
getting significant. The size of the cache is specified in the spring bean
configuration for the PageManager. One item is left to do with this: I need
to evict/expire/dump cached ProfiledPageContext information whenever a
document of folder changes under the pages directory. You mentioned
something about a listener I could tap into... what was it again and where
are they registered?

Randy