El jue, 30-09-2004 a las 16:54 +0800, uranus.gu escribiÃ:
> So sorry to send such an email because of urgency.
>
> I am using jetspeed 1.5, and  I am trying to deploy it into a web
>  cluster. I use jboss-3.2.4 to provide cluster service and web server.
>  Jboss-3.2.4 supply web service with tomcat plug-in. I use apache2 as
>  load balance server.
>
> So the configuration is war
>  cluster and web server                            load-balance server
> Jetspeed 1.5                        Jboss 3.2.4 (tomcat plugin)
>             apache2.0
>
> I found that jetspeed 1.5 can not be clustered.  If I add line
>  "<distributable/>" into web.xml of all clustered jetspeed.war, an
>  error message "There has been an error!" will be shown.
>
> Can Jetspeed 1.5 support cluster? If no, which version of jetspeed
>  support cluster? If yes, how should I do, is there any document?

Distributable means "all the Session stuff is serializable". We need to
audit the information stored inside the session and make sure that the
objects stored there:
- implement serializable interface
- actually do have serializable semantics

We store quite heavy objects in the session, so I'm not sure about the
current status of it.

--
Santiago Gala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
High Sierra Technology, SLU