Hello,

I started out to install Jetspeed 2 but could not find
its sources when I went to downloads dir and saw 1.5
as latest.

I downloaded it and had lot of trouble getting maven
war to build.  First I needed castor as it was not
downloaded and had to make changes to project.xml for
its related version.  Then some source file expected
Content and found Object which gave incompatible types
error so fixed that.  Now in build test:test target
its stuck at finished initializing service!.

Any ways hopefully I shall get this to give me a war
file but I guess I would not have faced these problems
if I used binary.

Also where is jetspeed-2.0 sources? is it still in
development?  please provide me with url to download
it if its out there.

The jportal tutorial mentions using 2.0 so I would
feel better if I had it.  jportal online tutorial is
listed under jetspeed-1 actually.

Miten.