Either your build.properties or project.properties contains information about
the repositories, where the jar files are downloaded:

maven.repo.remote =
http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/,http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/,http://dist.codehaus.org/,
http://cvs.apache.org/repository

You don't even have to worry about this setting as it is by default properly set
if you download the sources.

One thing for sure, you can't access the repositories because either there is a
problem at your end or the repositories are down.

If you are behind a firewall, set the following properties:

maven.proxy.host=myfirewall.com
maven.proxy.port=8080
maven.proxy.username=myusername
maven.proxy.password=mypassword