On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 11:30:00 -0800
 David Sean Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Harald Ommang wrote:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:35:05 -0800
 David Sean Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.orbomusic.com.

My connection timed out trying to connect ...

--

Try again. I have some issues with a wireless driver (I think) the computer hangs occasionally...

OK, I signed the guestbook.
I like the site, even dl'ed a few songs.

To answer your original question:

> If you guys want, I can move the code to org.apache.jetspeed classes. > What packages would be appropriate to put this, preferably so it can
> be used in both JS1 and JS2?

Be good to have an example of both.
For J2, if you use the Bridges framework to build your portlet application, you can use Spring to setup your DAO.
I will send you an example later today

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software