I have added filtering of hidden pages, folders, (folder.metadata), links,
and document sets to the PageManager. This provides a way to remove a page
or other document from the site navigations, but still allows the page or
folder to be accessed directly by url. The following navigation elements are
now filtered if the hidden attribute is set in the navigation targets:
sibling pages, sibling folders, parent folder, document sets, document set
nodes, and root links.

The new utility pages in /Administrative/choosers and the folder that
contains them are marked as hidden.

I have also marked the my-account.psml page as hidden on a trial basis. It
is still accessible by the profiling rules invoked for an expired login and
explicitly by the link in the security login portlet. Ate: feel free to
revert this change if you feel the page should always be visible!

As usual, let me know if I broke anything!

Randy