Hi all,

Yesterday I was trying to build Jetspeed2 from CVS (I updated my last CVS, which was working fine). Always I am getting "Error reading XML...". It seems that there is a problem in:

Maven.xml
Project.properities

First I try t fix Maven.XML. And this was for

<maven:reactor
basedir="${basedir}"

includes="*/project.xml,applications/*/project.xml,services/*/project.xml,components/*/project.xml,portals-bridges/*/project.xml"

excludes="applications/project.taglibs/project.xml"

goals="clean"
banner="Cleaning"
ignoreFailures="true" />

And the problem was in "*/project.xml" in includes. I made a space before * and put it at the end of the line and it works.

Then I got the same error and this time in :

<maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}" includes="${jar.includes}" excludes="${jar.excludes}" goals="jar:install" banner="Build and Install all Jetspeed 2 jars" postProcessing="false" ignoreFailures="false" />

And the problem is also from jar.includes. But I did not fix it, and I prefered experts to have a look in the problem!

Thank  you for your help in advance :) !

Best Regards,