Jean,

Please use the Jetspeed user list for these kinds of questions.

There has been work to integrate J2 and Graffito. Please search the archives:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jetspeed-user&w=2&r=1&s=graffito&q=b

I am currently on task for delivering the J2 site PSML via Grafitto CMS in the near future.

Randy

Jean Goffinet wrote:

Hi everyone,

We are looking for a CMS which could be integrated into Jetspeed2:
- content would be displayed into portlets
- and portlets would be used for the back office too (publication, validation, ...)

Does someone have such an experience ? I've heard of Cofax beeing integrated into J1, but few information is available...

Thanks in advance,

Jean