Dear Stefano,

I found the problem. I edited the default.vm in the templates/vm - directory and not the one in templates/vm/html. But that one is only used for fallback (if there is no directory for the specified media-type). I knew that, but I opened the wrong file in the editor.

Sorry for the inconvinience and thanks again,
Sven.