I want to have two layouts in my jetspeed application.  The first is
a login layout that has a top nav, login screen, and bottom nav. The
other layout is a top nav, left nav, screen with my portlets, and
bottom nav.  There will be a different portlet set for each link on
the left nav.

I have kind of a hacked version working with the Login layout as the
default layout but I have to specify the template on every link. I.E

        http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/template/Login

or

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/template/Home/page/somePSMLpage

and I had to change the layout/html/en/Login.jsp so that the form
action specifies the Home template otherwise it just loops back to the
same login page.

My question is this, is there a better method to accomplish this?
It is late here so maybe my thinking is just fuzzy and I will see
clearer tomorrow but I can't think of a clean way to do what I want
to do.  Thanks for any help.

-- Steve Davis